Purple-I dineNET Terms & Conditions
• These terms & conditions are in addition to the terms & conditions which applies to any other Purple-I products and services.
• The customer is responsible to check that all system requirements are satisfied prior to purchase.
• Purple-I dineNET requires a working fax line and machine. The customer is responsible to maintain and mange this connection with its
• Copyrights and Trademarks - The client unconditionally guarantees that any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or
other artwork uploaded on the site for inclusion in WebPages are owned by the client, or that the client has permission from the rightful owner to use each of these elements. The customer is responsible of all content submitted on its site.
• Purple-I Technologies does not warrant that the functions contained in these WebPages or the Internet website will meet the client's requirements or that the operation of the WebPages will be uninterrupted or error-free. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the WebPages and website is with the client. In no event will Purple-I Technologies be liable to the client or any third party for any damages, including any lost profits, lost savings or other incidental, consequential or special damages arising out of the operation of or inability to operate these WebPages or website, even if Purple-I Technologies has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
• Purple-I Ltd. is not responsible for any loss of service due to third party service providers
• The support contract for Purple-I dineNET is separate from any other Purple-I product or service.
• Any loss of service must be reported immediately during our support hours (12 – 8pm Monday – Friday. Purple-I Ltd. will endeavour to restore services as quickly as possible where the fault is within our control.
• The customers must pay the monthly subscription fees via debit/credit card authorisation in advance on the 1st of each month. Any failed payments will incur a £35 admin charge and the service will automatically be terminated without notice until all fees are paid.
• The fixed monthly fee includes 50 faxes per month. Any additional faxes will incur a charge of 0.10p per fax which will be automatically debited on the following month.
• The customer may cancel this subscription at any time by giving 30 days written notice.
• The set-up fee is not refundable
• Laws Affecting Electronic Commerce - From time to time governments enact laws and levy taxes and tariffs affecting Internet electronic commerce. The client agrees that the client is solely responsible for complying with such laws, taxes, and tariffs, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend Purple-I Technologies and its subcontractors from any claim, suit, penalty, tax, or tariff arising from the client's exercise of Internet electronic commerce.
• Client will upload and maintain own menu. Purple-I may provide this service on request for an extra fee.